Grain Free Pancakes, delicious, quick and filling
These grain free pancakes take minutes to prepare and eat, I sometimes have them as shown with fruit and coconut; or
if I have had a workout I will serve them with a good quality nut butter about a couple of teaspoons.
You can add seeds to this recipe.
These pancakes are just as delicious eaten with a poached egg.
Ingredients (per pancake)
• 1 Banana
• 1 large egg
• Knob of butter (or oil if you prefer)
• Heat a small pan with the butter or oil
• Mash the banana in a bowl until soft
• Add the egg and mix together with a fork or whisk
• When the pan is hot add the mixture
• Cook for a couple of minutes, then turn over and cook for a further min.
• Place on a plate add whatever natural toppings you want sweet or savoury and