THE TIP TOP FITNESS ASSESSMENT
All my personal training plans start with the fundamentals – getting to know each other. This is done through a 90-minute face-to-face session covering your physical health and mental readiness to start the program. Together we will document the essential parts of your life as they relate to fitness and wellbeing. The questions cover:
- Your working day
- How you relax
- The sports you are involved with or want to be involved with
- Injuries and illnesses, both current or historical
We will talk about your goals and how soon you want to achieve them. Then I will assess your physical fitness in the following areas:
- Body fat composition or measurements (not compulsory)
- Blood pressure and pulse
- VO2 (cardiovascular assessment)
- Muscular strength and endurance
- How functional is your body?
Once I have gathered all this information, I will develop a plan to suit your short and long term goals, and there will be regular assessments of your progress, to identify what is working well and make adjustments, will be carried throughout the program.
Other stuff you might like
- Online app to remind you of your workout whenever you need it.
- Nutritional advice
- Psychological coaching (additional fee)
- Nutritional assessment and plan (additional fee)
- Regular feedback and updates
- Automatic sign up to my monthly newsletter
If you can’t decide if you want to take part in personal training or running coaching, sign up here and receive a monthly newsletter that will give you hints, tips and podcasts for as long as you like on fitness, wellbeing, nutrition and endurance running.